Our staff in the Mechanical Engineering department design improvement projects and new machinery for a range of industrial businesses.
We can provide a contingency of staff with diverse levels of expertise and training which enables us to carry out projects in the various industrial sectors. Our employees use the most advanced software for both design and calculation work. They also work closely with our specialists in related disciplines.
We are experienced in designing such things as packaging machines, manipulators, lifting devices, spraying and brushing systems, scrapers, containers, filling and discharging stations, filling and drilling machines and reels.
Our activities focus on:
- Mechanisation of the production process;
- Material Handling and Tooling
- Line feed engineering
- Strength calculation (fatigue and shape optimisation);
- Machine guidelines, CE Dossiers;
- Studio drawings (design drawings);
- Reverse engineering;
- 3-D and 2-D design (Inventor, Pro-e, solidworks etc.).